Youtube is the best and most popular video-sharing site out there. Since the site is free to access, it’s used by almost everyone.
Over the years, YouTube has been the best platform to share & watch videos. It’s an excellent platform for content creators to showcase their creative talent.
While it’s easy to access the web version of YouTube from any web browser, users still want to run YouTube’s mobile app on their PC. YouTube’s mobile app is more optimized than the web version and best suited for touch-screen Windows 11 devices.
Below, we have shared a few best methods to download the YouTube app for PC. The methods were going to be very easy; follow them as mentioned.
1) Download YouTube App For PC using Chrome Browser
2. On the top-right corner, you will find an option to Install YouTube. Click on that icon.
3. On the Install app prompt, click on the Install button.
4. This will install YouTube as a progressive web app on your device.
2) Download & Install YouTube on PC using Edge Browser
1. Open the Edge browser on your PC and head to YouTube.com.
2. When the YouTube site loads, click on the three dots in the top-right corner.
3. From the menu that appears, click on the Apps > Install YouTube.
4. On the confirmation prompt, click on the Install button.
That’s it! This is how you can use the Microsoft Edge browser to download & install YouTube on a PC.
3) Download YouTube Android App for PC via BlueStacks
BlueStacks is a very popular Android emulator for Windows operating system. You can use it to run any Android app or game on your PC. Here’s how you can download YouTube on Windows 11 using BlueStacks.
2. Next, click on the Play Store icon, as shown in the screenshot below.
4. Once installed, you will find the YouTube app on your BlueStacks emulator.
5. Double-click on the YouTube app to run it on the emulator.
That’s it! This is how you can use BlueStacks to download & install the YouTube app on your PC.
4) Use Other Emulators to download the YouTube app for PC
Just like the BlueStacks, you can also use other Android emulators for PC to use YouTube apps for PC. So, if you want to use the YouTube app for PC without Bluestacks, you need to use these Android emulators.
Nox Player is one of the best and top-rated Android emulators available for PC platforms. The emulator not only allows you to run Android apps but also games.
Nox App player is highly focused on gaming, and it’s optimized to deliver better gaming performance even on a mid-end computer.
Like the BlueStacks and Nox App Player, LDPlayer is also optimized for gaming. The Android emulator for PC uses Virtualization technology to enhance gaming performance.
Even though KO Player is not as popular as BlueStacks, it can still run popular Android apps on desktop operating systems.
The latest version of KO Player is fully compatible with the latest Windows 11, and it can run all apps on it.
Even though KO Player is designed for Android gaming on PC, it lacks features. You can use the KO Player to run the mobile app of YouTube on your PC.
Alternatively, you can try installing the unofficial version of YouTube available on the web. The problem with unofficial versions of YouTube is that they usually have malware and try to steal your data.
Using unofficial or modded versions of YouTube may even lead to a Google Account ban. So, it’s best to avoid downloading any unverified or unofficial version of YouTube.
The methods shared in the article will help you run the YouTube app on Windows 11. So, these are some of the best ways to download the YouTube app for PC. If you know any other ways to download YouTube app for PC, let us know in the comments below.