A few days ago, we shared a guide on turning any website into an app on Android. Today, we will discuss the same thing, but this one is for Windows users. If you are a PC user and using Windows 11, you can turn any website into an app in easy steps.
Most of the web browsers available for Windows, such as Google Chrome, Edge browser, etc., provide you an option to install any website as a desktop application. So, if you want to install your favorite websites as an app on your Windows 11 PC, you are reading the right guide.
1. First, open the Edge browser and the site you want to install as an app.
2. Once done, click on the three dots displayed on the top-right corner of the screen.
3. From the list of options that appears, click on the Apps > Install (Site name).
2) Install Website as an App via Chrome browser
2. Next, click on the three dots and select More tools > Create Shortcut.
3. On the Create Shortcut prompt, enter the name for your new app and check the ‘Open as window’ box. Once done, click on the Create button.
So, these are the two best ways to install any website as an app on Windows 11. If you install your favorite sites as an app, you don’t need to open the web browser every time and enter the web address. The next time you want to access your favorite site, open Windows 11 Start menu and launch the app.