Travala.com, the leading Blockchain-powered hotel booking platform has announced a partnership with Bitcoin.com, a platform for Bitcoin-related products, tools, and services. With the partnership the company aims to empower millions of travelers to save on hotel stays.
By offering savings on hotel bookings as well as the option to pay with several leading cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, Travala.com has made it its goal transform the travel industry.
The new partnership with Bitcoin.com has made it easier to make bookings on Travala.com as Bitcoin Cash users are now able to access Travala.com directly from their Bitcoin.com wallet.
Commenting on the partnership, Matthew Luczynski, CEO, and Founder of Travala.com said,
“A reflection of our unwavering commitment towards cryptocurrency adoption, we’re excited to partner with an industry titan to champion the growth of the crypto community. With over 80% of the bookings on our platform made chiefly in digital currencies, the partnership will allow us to leverage Bitcoin Cash’s global network for greater real-world usability. We are excited to work closer with the Bitcoin.com team.”
“Importantly, this is also a powerful demonstration of the synergies between both the travel industry and disruptive technologies, as we strive to significantly lower the barriers of entry. The past year has seen our team achieve a number of milestones, from having recently exceeded our equity crowdfunding target, to the steady growth of our ecosystem, we look forward to seeing even greater progress as we build a transformative future for the online travel industry,” added Luczynski.
With a reach of over 210 countries and territories, Travala.com’s portfolio serves as a gateway to a more efficient travel booking experience. Due to lower hotel prices and a more streamlined booking platform, travelling Bitcoin Cash holders will now be able to choose from almost 600,000 property listings through the use of their Bitcoin.com wallet.
Roger Ver, CEO of Bitcoin.com said,
“Our work is guided by a stout belief in Bitcoin Cash as a model of economic freedom and this includes the continual expansion of offerings under our current suite of products and services. By providing additional functionalities compatible with the lifestyle choices of our community, this partnership exemplifies the value of digital currencies and will build out our ecosystem with a real-world, viable use case.”
Launched in 2008, Bitcoin.com is an industry pioneer with an established suite of Bitcoin-related products, tools, and services. Empowering users to be part of the digital economy, the Bitcoin.com wallet enables the sending of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash between users in a direct, secure, and non-intrusive manner, with a global reach of over 3.9 million users.
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com will Empower Travellers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies – May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending – May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 – May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies – May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets – May 8, 2019
- With Hoard, Video Game Developers Will Now Have the Ability to Seamlessly Integrate Games with Ethereum – May 1, 2019
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain – April 19, 2019
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform – April 15, 2019
- Kudelski Security Partners with BTblock, fusing Blockchain Consulting with Technology for better Cybersecurity and Design – April 14, 2019
- Albertsons Companies is Joining Blockchain-based IBM Food Trust Network to Pilot Technology to Increase food Transparency – April 11, 2019
- Opera Announces Brand New Browser for Mac, Windows and Linux with Crypto Wallet, Web 3 Explorer and a free VPN – April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Platform Insolar Accepted into BiTA, Advancing its Mission of Furthering Blockchain Adoption – April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Technology Expected to Grow 66.4% in next 5 Years According to MRFR Research Findings – April 8, 2019
- Japanese Trading Platform Liquid Achieves Unicorn Status through Investments from IDG Capital and Bitmain Technologies – April 8, 2019
- 105 Organizations Announce Commitment to New Blockchain Association INATBA Created by the European Union – April 6, 2019
- Start Up Energy Transition (SET) names Blockchain Company Insolar amongst Top 100 Tech Innovators – April 4, 2019
- Bitwise Asset Management report Claims 95% of Bitcoin Trading Volumes are Fake, Overstating True Size of the Market – March 30, 2019
- Flipside Crypto’s Release of the FCAS25 Mechanism Shows Health of Crypto Industry has been on the Rise through 2018/19. – March 29, 2019
- Digix is launching DigixDao Platform, Joining Ranks of Pioneering Decentralised Autonomous Organisations in Singapore – March 28, 2019
- Quedex on Brink of Becoming World’s First Regulated Crypto-Centric Futures and Options Exchange, after in-principle Decision from GFSC – March 27, 2019