Few token/coin issuers can boast an infrastructure necessary for its circulation. Often the digital asset remains inapplicable in daily life and soon adds up to the list of dead coins. A completely different approach was taken by the team behind KaratGold Coin (KBC), who came up with a number of software and hardware solutions for crypto users. One of them is a KBC-fuelled smartphone that utilizes a series of elegant solutions increasing the user’s security bar.
The owner of IMpulse K1 Smartphone, whose mass delivery is scheduled for September 2019, no longer has to worry about the privacy of calls, messages and stored data. A number of solutions for ensuring this includes:
1) Voice Over Blockchain Protocol (VOBP), that allows users to communicate fully encrypted. All data – documents, text and voice messages – are sent peer-to-peer and end-to-end enciphered, therefore third-party intervention is minimized;
2) the possibility to create multiple crypto accounts on the same device with every wallet to be assigned to one identity;
4) Electronic Warfare Transmitted Location (EWTL) set to protect user privacy related to his/her location. The service uses a special military technology to share and reveal whereabouts;
5) the Worm Guard technology which creates a protective shield around the user’s private key, so that it cannot be stolen or lost;
6) specially designed CryptoData OS that offers a user-friendly interface with IOS and Android applications available to be installed.
As stated on the
official website, where you can also find smartphone’s specifications, IMPulse K1 is available in three models, all made of heavy-duty materials, such as carbon or titanium.
By using the latest technological advancements, IMPulse K1 represents a massively secure mobile phone which satisfies the demands of people looking for maximizing their security. There is no need to worry about third parties monitoring your actions or accessing your personal data that fully utilizes the ideas lying behind cryptocurrency and blockchain.
Disclaimer. This article is paid and provided by a third-party source and should not be viewed as an endorsement by CoinIdol. Readers should do their own research before investing funds in any company. CoinIdol shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services mentioned in this article.