IPO News Roundup For The Day
News on Initial Public Offerings, startups, entrepreneurship, and funding found around the web, curated for you from various sources. Happy reading!
- Payments processor Network International readies London listing: Reuters
by Reuters News on 2019-03-14 at 15:19Network International, the largest payment processing firm across the Middle East and Africa, plans to list on the London Stock Exchange, it said on Thursday. […]
- Uber hires more IPO underwriters as it prepares to go public: Reuters
- BioNtech hires banks for IPO worth up to $800 million, say sources: Reuters
by Reuters News on 2019-03-12 at 19:05BioNTech, Europe’s largest unlisted biotech firm by staff numbers, has hired banks to prepare for an initial public offering (IPO) worth as much as $800 million as early as this year, sources told Reuters. […]
- Luckin Coffee chief taps banks for $200 million loan in exchange for IPO role, say sources: Reuters
by Reuters News on 2019-03-12 at 14:59Chinese startup Luckin Coffee’s chairman is seeking a loan of at least $200 million from banks including Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley under a deal that would award them mandates in the firm’s planned U.S. IPO, sources told Reuters. […]
- Venture-backed Lightspeed wraps up IPO, raises $276 mln
by Kirk Falconer on 2019-03-15 at 14:03Lightspeed POS (TSX: LSPD), a Montréal-based point-of-sale solution for retailers, restaurants and e-commerce businesses, has closed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange. Lightspeed sold 17.25 million subordinate voting shares at $16 per unit for gross proceeds of $276 million, including the offering’s greenshoe option. Founded in 2005 by […]
- Homeplus Reit pulls $1.5bn IPO on weak demand
on 2019-03-15 at 17:14South Korean supermarket chain Homeplus Stores has cancelled the potential W1.73tr ($1.5bn) IPO of its Homeplus Real Estate Investment Trust. […]
- Koolearn Tech kicks off $233m Hong Kong listing
on 2019-03-15 at 17:14Chinese online education company Koolearn Technology Holdings has launched a HK$1.83bn ($232.6m) IPO, nearly five months after it began pre-marketing. […]
- Traton postpones IPO after buyers balk at valuation
on 2019-03-15 at 17:14German automobiles conglomerate Volkswagen has postponed the flotation of Traton, its trucks division, after the company could not achieve its desired valuation owing to a difficult backdrop for the automobile sector. […]
- Investors gun for India’s debut Reit listing
on 2019-03-15 at 17:14India’s equity capital market is on edge as Embassy Office Parks Real Estate Investment Trust prepares the country’s first Reit IPO. But while the hotly-anticipated listing has global institutional investors chomping at the bit, the deal may be a one-off treat as the issuer has very few peers. […]
- SFC raps global banking quartet for IPO work
on 2019-03-15 at 17:14Hong Kong’s securities regulator has fined Bank of America, Morgan Stanley, Standard Chartered and UBS after investigations into the banks’ sponsorship of a series of IPOs. The Swiss bank has also had its sponsor licence revoked for a year. Jonathan Breen reports. […]
IPOs/FPOs-Markets-Economic Times IPOs: Get all the latest news on recent & upcoming IPOs. Find IPO Subscription and allotment status, IPO Reviews on The Economic Times.
- Embassy Office Parks REIT raises Rs 1,743 crore from anchor investors
on 2019-03-15 at 15:07The REIT is a joint venture between Embassy Group properties and PE firm Blackstone. […]
- MSTC IPO overall subscribed 1.12 times; NII quota sees good demand
on 2019-03-15 at 05:52At the upper price band of Rs 121-128 per share, the issue size stands at Rs 226 crore. […]
- Day 2: MSTC IPO subscribed 11% so far
on 2019-03-14 at 08:55The issue received bids for 19,21,500 shares by 4:30 pm, which was 11 per cent of the total issue size of 1,76,70,400. […]
- MSTC IPO subscribed 5% on Day 1
on 2019-03-13 at 09:58At the upper price band of Rs 121-128 per, the issue size is Rs 226 crore. […]
- MSTC IPO kicks off: Should you subscribe?
on 2019-03-13 at 02:41The company is engaged in e-commerce, trading and recycling. […]
- MSTC IPO recommendations: Analyst view explained
by Krishna Bagra on 2019-03-14 at 04:46THE IPO of MSTC – a Mini Ratna under the Ministry of Steel – is open for subscription. Although there The post MSTC IPO recommendations: Analyst view explained appeared first on IPO Central. […]
- MSTC IPO Review: Rags (scrap) to riches?
by Krishna Bagra on 2019-03-12 at 04:17MSTC Limited (formerly known as Metal Scrap Trade Corporation Limited) is coming up with its maiden public offer on 13 The post MSTC IPO Review: Rags (scrap) to riches? appeared first on IPO Central. […]
- Five things you should know about MSTC
by Krishna Bagra on 2019-03-11 at 04:40Kolkata-based MSTC – a Mini Ratna under the Ministry of Steel – is planning to launch its IPO on 13 The post Five things you should know about MSTC appeared first on IPO Central. […]
- The IPO Buzz: Blank Checks, Biotechs and Hope
by John E. Fitzgibbon Jr. on 2019-03-11 at 01:10Don’t look now, but there is nothing on this week’s IPO Calendar. For the IPO Calendar to go blank during March is unusual, but it has happened. The last time this happened in March was in 2016. Nothing came to market during the week of March 14, 2016. But there were a few things that […]
- Subscribe to MSTC Ltd: Choice Broking
on 2019-03-15 at 06:33Choice Broking has come out with its report on MSTC Ltd. The research firm has recommended to “Subscribe” the IPO in its research report as on March 12, 2019 […]
- State-owned MSTC#39;s Rs 226-cr IPO opens today; should you subscribe?
on 2019-03-13 at 04:37The company will get the first mover advantage on account of domain expertise in providing e-commerce services thereby helping to boost its business. It has a robust, advanced and scalable technology platform. […]
- MSTC IPO overall subscribed 1.12 times; NII quota sees good demand
on 2019-03-15 at 15:26… DELHI: The initial public offer (IPO) by miniratna MSTC saw overall … the offer on Friday. The IPO received bids for 1,98 […]
- Why is Blackstone-Embassy bullish on its REIT IPO
on 2019-03-15 at 15:11… 2017. They filed for the IPO in September last year. “It … perfect time,” he said. The IPO opens on Monday in the […]
- Do You Have News to Share? Get It Published.
on 2019-03-15 at 15:11With EIN Presswire press release distribution services you will reach decision makers and journalists plus get valuable SEO benefits. […]
- 15 Stocks That May Be Hurt by This Year’s Big IPOs
on 2019-03-15 at 11:35… to upcoming IPOs. While the occasional mega IPO heads our … address this year’s IPO backlog. Uber IPO Could Hurt Apple … Salesforce (NASDAQ:CRM). Airbnb IPO Could Hurt Booking (BKNG), … under pressure. Postmates, DoorDash IPOs Could Hurt GrubHub (GRUB), Yelp […]
- Liver specialist Genfit files $120m IPO on Nasdaq
on 2019-03-15 at 11:23French biotech Genfit has pressed the button on a public listing in the US, seeking to raise around $120m to help it fund development of lead liver disease drug elafibranor. Genfit is offering five million shares at $26.33 on the Nasdaq Global Market to […]
24/7 Wall St. Insightful Analysis and Commentary for U.S. and Global Equity Investors
- Ford CEO Paid 276 Times Median Worker in 2018
by Paul Ausick on 2019-03-15 at 14:35Ford CEO Jim Hackett was paid 276 times more in compensation last year than the median employee. Hackett’s pay rose by about 10% while employee compensation rose by about 9.6%. […]
- Can Karyopharm’s Myeloma Treatment Selinexor Pass Muster?
by 247chrislange on 2019-03-15 at 14:05Karyopharm shares jumped on Friday after the firm announced an FDA update from the FDA on its treatment for myeloma. […]
- Why Ulta Earnings Are Beautiful
by 247chrislange on 2019-03-15 at 13:45Ulta Beauty released better-than-expected fiscal fourth-quarter earnings before the markets opened on Friday. […]
- Who Knew This Was the Wealthiest State in America?
by Hristina Byrnes on 2019-03-15 at 13:23California’s San José-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara agglomeration — Silicon Valley — is the richest metropolitan area in America, with San Francisco not far behind. In all, California is home to seven of the… […]
- Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Adobe, Amazon, AT&T, BWX Technologies, Lam Research, Oracle, Schlumberger, Ulta Beauty and More
by 247lee on 2019-03-15 at 13:00The top analyst upgrades, downgrades and initiations seen on Friday included AT&T, Adobe, Amazon, BWX Technologies Lam Research, Schlumberger, Oracle and Ulta Beauty. […]