On this occasion I will describe the challenges faced by various organizations with respect to their KYC processes and solutions proposed by Persona. Persona is a blockchain-based identity management solution that allows individuals to easily update their shared data with various third parties as well as mitigate the efforts of corporate clients to keep their data up-to-date.
Persona uses ARCH blockchain technology and other state-of-the-art technologies to offer secure and complete identity solutions. This product is in line with GDPR requirements and provides a secure means of storing, sharing, and processing data.
Persona is designed as a decentralized app without a single point of failure, storing all encrypted records Individuals have control over the granularity of the details they want to share, with whom they share it and for how long. With the launch of Bitcoin at the end of 2009, Satoshi Nakamoto offered a glimpse of the technology underlying the network’s decentralization, blockchain.
The main goals of Persona are:
- To utilize the identity of management services for individuals
based on what blockchain technology can offer.
- To protect individual personal details. Although it is clear that
individuals need to provide details to their various entities
have no control over it afterwards share. Persona puts people back into the driver’s seat.
- Empower each person and to give them power on what it shares and with whom when it comes about their personal identity and details.
- Allowing entrusted third parties who with personal details enrich their services by offering trust as a service.
- To prevent false news, by providing a decentralized identity management system, Persona will provide the level of trust we all need when we rely on news Based on the public Persona profile of any creator, we can track the news to the source.
- To streamline the onboarding process since someone may have been checked by some of the listed entities in the system.
The main points offered by blockchain technology:
- Replace the middleman: There is no need for a trustworthy side, which can be and is trusted by both parties involved in the transaction.
- Decentralization: there is no single point of failure, when attacking
network is almost impossible.
- Immutability: records written on blockchain exist forever,
can not be changed.
Persona utilizes the blockchain feature, enabling companies to offer KYC services to third parties and benefit from their respective services. Verification The process has two levels: Community and Professional KYC.
The instructions are divided into several levels, based on the number of verifications they provide. The maximum percentage a person can get with verified by the community is 90%. The remaining 10% can only be achieved once a private partner (institution, utility provider or company) acknowledges the validity of the data.
Based on their Persona activity and shares, the individual who verifies the service to someone else, can go up to 30%. This means one can only see 3 people who can offer a 30% approval rate to achieve a 90% verification rate.
The list of documents required to provide KYC is:
- ID or passport or government issued document (original document)
Copy or picture your ID
- Bank statement or invoice that proves where you live
- The documents will then be stored in the IPFS and signed by both parties checkers and checks, each time the person is checked. KYC professionals represent the processes experienced by individuals when they involve entities that require the identity verification process. This entity, once.
Architectural Technology (blockchain design)
Persona will use Blockchain (Distributed Ledger Technology) technology to manage user permissions, approval transactions and identity proofs. We will deploy our own blockchain, called “The Persona Blockchain” which has the following characteristics:
- DPOS blockchain with 51 branching delegates from capchain ark (ark.io)
- Blockchain will be public and will feature interoperability with other blockchains through Smart Bridges. Smart Bridge allows blockchains to communicate between interconnected information and the other way distributed.
- Persona will integrate natively, at the blockchain level, a solution such as IPFS sharing documents and files between users.
The case of Persona GDPR usage
GDPR represents the European Regulation, whose intent is to strengthen, to unify and act as an equalizer on data protection for all individuals in European level. It was elected and adopted in April 2016 with a 2 year transition period, effective from 25 May 2018.
Possible consequences of non-compliance with GDPR for companies are:
Position and notoriety Risk — Implementation of the GDPR rules with the obligations set out to inform the authorities when there is data Violations occur, will result in increased law enforcement activity. The first affected is the company’s market position and reputation, which will be compromised.
Geographic Risk — The new rules cover all companies and
organizations that offer goods and / or services to the EU market or that
monitor the behavior of EU citizens to offer goods and / or services. Here also included all data analysis companies
Sanctions — Significant penalties of up to 4% of annual global turnover or € 20 Million, whichever is greater will apply to companies that fail to comply with GDPR’s new rules.
Calendar / Token sales schedule
Private Sale: 15.12.2017–15.01.2018
General Sales I: 23.01.2018–30.01.2018
General Sales II: 01.02.2018–08.02.2017
General Sales III: 09.02.2017–16.02.2018
Token Distribution: 30.03.2018
Persona Token (PRS)
The number of seeded tokens will be 100,000,000 PRS. The price for one PRS token is $ 0.2 The total allocation for 100,000,000 PRS is:
70,000,000 PRS is allocated to TGE. 15.000.000 PRS is allocated to a team consisting of the founders. tokens allocated to the team will be held for a period of three years, broken into annual payments as follows:
10% in genesis;
30% after 12 months
30% after 24 months
30% after 36 months
12.000.000 PRS allocated to Persona Startup Fund
1,000,000 PRS is allocated to advisors. The tokens allocated to the advisor shall be employed within a period of 6 months
2,000,000 PRS allocated for the gift
There are 70,000,000 PRS allocated to TGE, divided into one General Sales and General Sales three stages, as illustrated below:
CONNECT WITH US
By : doblok
Bitcointalk Profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1035549
My ETH Address : 0x45CC001673969f7a5e77ab858BaD85d650427227