The Aion network will be based on the public purposeful block of the new generation called Aion-1. Designed to connect other units and manage its robust applications, Aion-1 also provides a crypto-economic system that stimulates operations in the ecosystem.
Initially, the AION token is offered in the Ethereum blockchain using the ERC-20 standard. Once the Aion network is operational, the ERC-20 tokens can be easily converted to AION network tokens, and will continue to move freely between the two block circuits.
AION token is the main method of interaction in the Aion network and its primary currency, which includes:
- Aion-1 operations. The Aion-1 blockchain mechanics are equipped with the AION token, including the ability for users to use tokens to test the validators of the Aion consensus process.
- Blockchain applications. To develop applications on Aion-1, you need to use AION token to access Aion resources. Based on the complexity of the application, ABM consumes tokens as a source.
- Interchain bridges. To create a bridge instance from Aion-1 to any participating block, AION tokens must be included in the contract with the bridge register. After assembly, other nodes can join the bridge, also breaking the AION tokens. Charges for inter-purpose transactions are established by bridges and distributed to validators on these bridges.
- Participating block circuits. AION can be used to access and create customized blocks of Aion-compatible blocks.
Any purchased tokens can be entered into the TRS at any time before the TRS lockout date, ahead of the public sale.
Purchased tokens can be installed in accordance with the release schedule at any time before the TRS lockout date. Upon completion of the public sale, 25% of the mandatory tokens in TRS will be distributed to the participants’ wallets, and the remaining tokens will be distributed monthly within one year.
Owners of TRS tokens receive a proportional share in half of the tokens left from public and pre-sale events.
The sale of AION network tokens will be performed in three phases, each offering a unique set of benefits for different investor profiles.
To ensure the highest level of security, the sale of AION tokens will be conducted on the Ethereum blockchain.
Acquired AION network tokens will be distributed at the end of the Pre-Sale.
Compatible block schemes refer to the participating block circuits that correspond to the Aion protocol, where bridges can be easily installed to forward inter-network transactions via Aion-1. To be compatible with Aion, the blockchain must meet certain requirements:
- Decentralize in some form and support the routines commonly found in blockchains, such as atomic transmission and transactions. Exact implementation remains at the discretion of the bridge protocol and the network itself.
- Be able to recognize interchain transactions as opposed to conventional transactions.
Remember the consensus protocol used by the bridge, and store the transaction that is considered valid.
- Implementing locktime or a similar function that allows tokens to be held by the network for a certain period of time.
Thus, the Aion network will broadcast the value and logic between the participants of the platform block as freely as the liquid assets, where any transaction is carried out without intermediaries.